Tuesday, June 24, 2014

35 Weeks!


Baby Guy
*18 inches long
*5.25 lbs
*About the size of a honeydew melon
*30 days to go! (Updated)
 
 
I'm 35 weeks today and am just basically over being pregnant.  I have an ultrasound appt this afternoon and I'm anxious to see my sweet baby girl one more time before we meet her in just a few short weeks.  At the last ultrasound, my dr. moved her due date up by 5 days because of her size, so I'm wondering if today it will happen again.  My feelings definitely wouldn't be hurt if they moved it up a week or two... as long as she's healthy!
 
I've become very impatient, which is really bad now because I was extremely impatient before pregnancy.  Graham got the crib skirt and mesh liner put up on the crib, because it was literally just pissing me off.  I had to walk away.  I'm swelling like crazy, the sciatic nerve is really bothering me on my right side, I feel like I'm starving all the time, and I've been having bad headaches.  Thank God the end is getting closer!
 
My goals this week are to get her newborn size outfits washed up and get a couple bags packed for us to have ready for when I go into labor.  I have a good list of stuff written down, just need to get it all put together.  I'm literally waiting to wash the rest of her things until we make sure it's a girl.  All of the ultrasounds have said she is, but I just don't want to take a chance of not being able to exchange that stuff if needed.  I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but better safe than sorry!
 
Please keep us in your prayers...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment