Tuesday, June 17, 2014

34 Weeks!



Baby Guy
*4.75 lbs
*17.75 in long
*about the size of a cantaloupe
37 days to go (Updated!)
 
 
I'm 34 weeks today, but since the dr won't be allowing me to go to my due date on July 29th, I'm just going to start showing how many days I have left as of my scheduled induction date on July 24th.  If she doesn't come earlier, I will be a mama in 37 freaking days!!!
 
It's safe to say that I'm just over being pregnant.  I'm tired y'all.  My feet are swelling so bad that there are cracks in the skin by my toes... and basically from my knees down my legs are all the same size - huge!  My hands hadn't really been effected up until this last week and now I can't wear my pretty wedding ring anymore.  Luckily we bought an extra band last year when I kept having problems with my diamond falling out and it was constantly at the dealer for repairs.  It's plain and not very pretty, but at least it's not cutting off circulation.  Works for me!  I'm feeling tons of pressure and pain down there, as well as having some braxton hicks contractions.  I don't want to cook at all, but I still want to eat... so we've been eating out way more than we probably need to. 
 
One of the signs for the nursery came in from Etsy yesterday and it looks so good in there.  The other two show to have shipped on Friday, but don't have any tracking information, so I'm assuming they'll be here by the end of the week.  Hopefully I can finally get my nursery blog post done so I can show y'all! 
 
Today is going to feel like Christmas came early when I get home, because we purchased most of the remaining things that were left on our registry and they should be in today.  I wanted a girl so badly, but I'm beginning to think that it may not be the best thing for our finances - there are so many cute things to be bought!!!  Speaking of Christmas - I've already thought of a few things to buy her when the time comes.  I'm getting so excited!
 
Keep us in your prayers!

 
The girls wanted in the picture this morning.  =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment