Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Nursery











We started working on Joleigh's nursery on a long weekend off for Memorial Day.  It took me a couple of a trips to Sherwin Williams to pick out the perfect color for the accent wall.  I knew pretty early that I wanted her room to be something that would grow with her as she does and would hopefully be something I wouldn't want to change again in a year.  I'm not a big fan of themes - so I strayed as far from the cookie cutter stuff at the baby stores as possible.
 

 
 
  
 
I ordered the letters for her name from Craft Cuts and her super cute signs from different shops on Etsy.  I just love the way it turned out!!
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
It took a while for me to decide exactly what I was wanting for her room and even longer for all of the signs that I ordered to come in.  We ended up finishing her room the afternoon of June 29th - just in time for my water to break that night! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment